Titanium products are not part of our normal production runs. Please check back for availability.
After making the Ti Grim Reaper frame, we knew we had to make a Titanium mountain bike frame. We used the same builder for the Titanium Nighttrain using many of the same features from thicker tubing to thicker dropouts as well as being welded using the E3 Welding Process. Proven geometry from years of rider feedback on our dirt jumpers.
• Thicker titanium tubing than in the past - now varies between .9mm and 1.5mm
• CNCed head tube with distinctive Eastern logo
• CNCed mid bottom bracket extra wide to do away with all the unneeded spacers
• Spy Seat post clamp to give a clean look and add strength to the rear triangle
• Formed Chain Stays for added strength and bigger tire clearance
• Box gusset behind bottom bracket to increase rear triangle strength
• 8mm thick CNCed dropouts with built in chain tensioners
• Removable Gyro tabs
- 22.5" Top Tube Length
- 70.5° Head Tube Angle
- 72.5° Seat Tube Angle
- 10.6" Standover Height
- BB drop = .6"
- 14.7” Slammed chain stay/ 15” to center
- Lifetime upgrade policy**