The Ceres UB2 is not just the ideal city bike, it is also well suited to weekend recreational use too thanks to the lightweight aluminium frame, rigid fork, road bike-sized wheels and 9 gears. The shifting from the Advent RD-R4009-L groupset is slick and the hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence-inspiring stopping power even in the wet. The Kenda K935 tyres are wide enough for comfort but not so wide as to unduly affect rolling speed, and they have a puncture-resistant "K-Shield" with ceramic particles under the tread that protects from punctures and increases tire life.
- Aluminum alloy frame for stiff but light construction allows you to convert more of your power into speed
- Highly durable Alex DA16 wheelset
- Advent 9 speed drivetrain for more gear options
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes for reliable braking in all weather
- Kenda K935 tyres with "K-Shield" protection