The Grim Reaper X is bonded together with the E3 Welding Process and features Helix down tube, top tube & chainstays. The classic EB cutouts give it the same flavor as the OG Grim, but we've souped it up a bit with updated features like the integrated chain tensioners in the CNC’d drop outs, a heat-treated wide bottom bracket, and the sleek Spy Clamp.
75º Head tube angle
71º seat tube angle
13.5" chain stay (13.2" slammed)
BB height = 11.5"
Standover height: 8.7"
• The Grim Reaper 10 is the latest evolution of our lightweight professional level BMX frames
• E3 Welding Process ensures the most dependable frame construction possible
• Helix Down Tube, Top Tube & Chainstays: ribs inside the tubing help prevent denting and yield a higher strength-to-weight ratio
• Classic EB cut-out in the head tube and reinforced cutouts in seattube
• Offset butted and heat-treated head tube
• Heat-treated wide Mid bottom bracket
• 8mm Thick Drop Outs: CNC’d and Heat-Treated with Integrated Chain Tensioners
• Single butted seat tube
• Singled butted seat stays
• Spy Clamp: Integrated with Frame
• Replaceable 990 mounts
• Removable Gyro tabs and cable guides
*This pricing valid in USA only. Specs & pricing subject to change.