Constructed using the E3 Welding Process, the Swivelhip fork is stands right next to the best bmx forks on the market. The construction has been tested through the years in several different variations by our top riders. This BMX fork is for the rider that is looking for one of the strongest forks on the market at a great price. With features such as post-weld heat treatment, butted and fluted tubing makes this fork a must have for any serious rider.
• 100% Post weld heat treated chromoly
• E3 Welding Process ensures the most dependable BMX fork construction possible
• One piece CNCed fluted steerer tube with an integrated bearing race and alloy compression bolt.
• The 5mm thick hang free dropouts feature a 3/8" (10mm) axle slot.
• Tapered and butted legs help reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
• 315mm height
• 165mm length steerer tube
• 28mm offset
* Maximum tire width accepted 2.3"